Cardio & Endurance
How We Help You Achieve Your Endurance Goals
All physical activities involve some level of cardiovascular support, but cardiovascular endurance refers to your ability to perform activities that raise your heart rate to a training level and maintain that level for a sustained period of time, typically 10 to 15 minutes. At Pro Fitness our personal trainers will customize a workout that continuously challenges your cardiovascular system with increased levels of aerobic activity.
Pro Fitness Equipment for Cardio/Endurance
This versatile equipment has the following features and benefits:
- Endless training options, including Glide, Stride, and Climb.
- Cardiovascular fitness and core strength training from one machine.
- Better results, as it burns more calories than other cross-trainers.
- Easy and effective interval training that is not hard on the joints.
This machine is great for overall fitness training as well as cardio-vascular fitness.
- It is intuitive and challenging for people of all fitness levels.
- You can define your own stride lengths and five training positions so that it is easy to control the intensity and to target various muscle groups. You create your own personalized workout that can easily evolve with your goals.
- It provides an extreme cardio workout and total body exercise.
For a total-body workout that you can monitor and track, this machine is perfect.
- It uses superior biomechanics and a natural fluid motion to provide the total-body workout.
- The pedal design allows you to adjust foot position comfortably, and the narrow 2.8" pedal spacing minimizes lateral hip shifting, which reduces lower back stress.
- Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the ergonomically designed handlebars and bullhorns to provide precise heart rate monitoring.
- It’s equipped with jump drive input so that you can monitor and track every one of your workouts.
These treadmills bring consistency and precision to your cardiovascular workout.
- They deliver the ultimate experience in cardio fitness training.
- The patented Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring system with contact hand sensors provides very precise heart rate monitoring.
Nutrition Advice for Cardiovascular Fitness and Endurance
When you are engaged in cardiovascular endurance training, your diet is important not only to maintain good health but also to promote peak performance. Nutrition and hydration can make or break a workout or race, and they also greatly affect how you feel, work and think. Nutrition experts say that a balanced diet should include these essentials: carbohydrates, protein, fats, vitamins, and minerals.
Please visit our Diet and Nutrition page to learn more about healthy eating choices and about customized meal planning that’s right for you.