How We Help You Achieve Your Core Strength Goals
You use the muscles of the core to stand upright and move on two feet. These muscles help control your movements, transfer energy, shift your body weight, and move in any direction. A strong core distributes the stresses of weight-bearing and protects your back. At Pro Fitness, our personal trainers teach you how to maximize your core workout to make you look better and function more efficiently.
Pro Fitness Equipment for Your Core Strength
This equipment helps you work on core strength training, focusing on muscle building of your torso’s core muscles.
- Its chest pad is adjustable to fit your body size.
- Handles and knee supports provide stabilization while you exercise.
- The kneeling position minimizes stress on your lower back.
Work on your core abdominal muscles with this machine.
- It’s great for core isolation.
- It’s very effective in helping you develop great abs, working from the bottom up the way gymnasts do.
This machine gives you tremendous versatility in core strength training.
- You can perform 225 different exercises with this equipment.
- It has smooth and easy weight adjustments.
- It’s great for complete training.
Nutrition Advice for Core Strength
Core nutrition helps promote the three basic rules for a healthy diet — variety, balance, moderation.
For variety, you must include many different foods from each level of the Food Pyramid. No single food can supply all the nutrients that your body needs on a daily basis. Expand your food choices. It’s best to eat foods of all colors. The more colors and textures in your daily meals, the better range of nutrients you'll get.
For balance, you must eat the right amounts of foods from all levels of the Food Pyramid each day to get all the calories and nutrients you need for proper growth and development.
For moderation, be careful not to eat too much of any one type of food.
Please visit our Diet and Nutrition page to learn more about healthy eating choices and about customized meal planning that’s right for you.