How We Help You Achieve Your Muscle Toning Goals
At Pro Fitness, your customized workout will include weight training followed by cardiovascular fitness training. It will be customized to your ability at the start of your series of sessions, and it will progress as your ability improves. You will perform a variety of exercises under the direct supervision of a certified personal trainer. These exercises include free weights, lunges, squats, core training, and pushes and pulls that work every muscle in your body for optimal results.
Pro Fitness Equipment for Your Muscle Toning Goals
This equipment is for muscle toning of your chest and back.
- Machine arms pivot to accommodate your forearm length and your natural path of motion.
- Optimal handle positions eliminate seat readjustment between exercises.
- Seat and start position adjustments provide a personalized fit for your specific size.
This equipment is for muscle toning of the large skeletal muscles that form your buttock and move your thigh.
- Concentrates on the butt: The curvilinear movement encourages gluteal involvement without requiring you to align the hip joint. It also provides knee extension that eliminates hamstring cramping and allows full gluteal training.
- Reduces stress on the back: The adjustable abdominal support pad ensures that you maintain correct posture without undue stress on the back. It also has a gas spring assist for easy adjustment.
- Provides exact knee extension: The adjustable foot-bar accommodates your specific height. This feature enables you to fine-tune the amount of knee extension desired for the movement.
This equipment is for muscle toning of the hips by exercises that move the hips away from the central axis of the body.
- An adjustable start position facilitates easy entry and exit. The ratchet mechanism enables you to adjust the start position in 10-degree increments.
- Knee pads and dual foot positions provide leg support and reduce torque around your knees.
- The front-mounted stack acts as your privacy screen.
This equipment is for muscle toning of the inner thigh by exercises that move the hips toward the central axis of the body.
- Adjustable start position facilitates easy entry and exit
- Front-mounted stack acts as privacy screen
Nutrition Advice for Muscle Toning
To achieve toned, lean muscle and burn off body fat, proper nutrition must be your top priority. Without proper nutrition, you can't expect to get lean and stay lean. It takes more than just exercise to tone muscle and burn fat. Muscle toning begins and ends with proper nutrition. No matter how much exercise you do, if you don’t eat correctly, the results of your exercise will be few or maybe none.
Please visit our Diet and Nutrition page to learn more about healthy eating choices and about customized meal planning that’s right for you.